Sound Portfolio Presenters
A select number of portfolio review session timeslots are available for the Sound Commission. Reviews are available for all levels of experience from student to seasoned professional.
Currently we are displaying Thursday and Friday slots only; more may open up Saturday should the need arise. Those who register prior to February 25th will be guaranteed a time slot. Remaining slots must be requested by 7pm the night before the review and may be canceled if a reviewer cannot be located in time.
- Sessions are held in the Convention Center, Room L016, on the Lower Concourse.
- Internet is not guaranteed.
- Please arrive early to check in. Times are listed in the Eastern time zone and are during Expo-only times unless otherwise marked.
- Guidelines are available at the bottom of this description. You may also want to view a Sightline article on portfolio dos and don'ts. If you're curious, you can check out some of the reviewers' bios online (link coming mid-Februrary).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SIGNING UP:
- You may sign up as a PRESENTER (a student or professional who wishes to have their portfolio reviewed).
- There is a separate list being created for VOLUNTEER REVIEWERS (teams of two professionals to assist with creating the best portfolio for the presenter). When this goes online, you may view this to see who you will be paired with. If you're curious, many of the reviewers' bios will be available online mid-February.
- If viewing this on a mobile device, you may wish to "view full site" to see open time slots.
- If something is unclear, or if you would like to inquire about being a VOLUNTEER REVIEWER (teams of two professionals to assist with creating the best portfolio), feel free to contact Vincent Olivieri, [email protected]
Room L016 - Sound
|| USITT Portfolio Reviews