PTA Party Guidelines
Thank you for volunteering to help out at our holiday party. Please follow the guidelines listed below:
- No siblings allowed.
- ID required to enter the party.
- Reminder that only one volunteer per child. This is for every party meaning that your child can only have one parent volunteer for all parties for the year. There are only 12 spots so understand that taking every party is unfair to other parents that want to volunteer.
- Coordinate with all 4 parents, via email or phone, to decide who will do what. Your time is limited so it is important that plan ahead of time.
- Allot about 15 minutes for the kids to eat snack
- That will leave you 45 minutes for a craft, activity, or both (if you are not sure how long the activity will take, test it out on your kids at home)
- You can do one activity that will last 45 minutes, or 2 activities, or you can split the kids up into 3 groups. Again you have 45 minutes, so plan accordingly. The pictures below would be good center activities. Each of these activities would last about 15 minutes.
- Pinterest is a great resource for party planning.
- Please remember that you are here for your child and you should be working with your son or daughter and his/her classmates.
- If you want to take pictures of your child with your phone that is fine. Please do not take up valuable time texting the pictures during the party.
- Please take pictures of only your child. If you do take pictures of other students do not post them on social media.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact your child's teacher
- Most importantly, have fun!
Please follow the snack list below. All snacks should be brought in 2 days before the parties with the exception of the fruit and vegetables which should be brought in the morning of. No food will be allowed in without first going through the nurse. The following snacks may be brought in for Holiday parties. Due to allergies and the possibility of ingredients changing in processed foods, snacks have been limited to fruits, vegetables and the below salty snack for all classes with the exception of the allergy classes in Milton and Cozy Lake. Those classes will eliminate the sweet snack entirely.
1. Drinks - Water or Capri Sun
2. Sweet snack - Original or Double Stuff Oreo only. No special flavors or sizes.
3. Fruit - cut up (with no dips)
- Grapes (please cut in half lengthwise)
4. Vegetables - cut up (with no dips)
5. Salty Treats
- Rold Gold Pretzels* Only Tiny Twist, Thins or Sticks
- Sea Salt ONLY Pop Chips
- Sea Salt ONLY Pop Corners
1:30pm - 2:45pm EST
|| Milton Tri-School PTA