Thank you for joining Holy Family for small group prayer services. Services are limited to eight people including the leader per Fishers health requirements. Please review the available dates below and press SIGN UP for your chosen date. On the next page, please select enough slots for everyone in your household who plans to attend.
All participants must:
- attend only once in any two-week period (This allows necessary time for potential quarantine and creates open spots for other congregation members to participate.)
- wear a mask for the entire prayer service
- bring their own chairs in order to be seated at least six feet from other households
We kindly ask that you refrain from participating in Holy Family's prayer services if you:
- are waiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- have been exposed to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last two weeks
- have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past two weeks
- have a temperature over 100 degrees F
- are experiencing shortness of breath or having trouble breathing
- have a dry cough, sore throat, or runny nose
- recently lost or have a reduction of your sense of taste or smell
- are experiencing chills or muscle pain
- have unexplained muscle pain
By signing up to participate, all members of your household agree to wear a mask and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
In the event that you cannot attend, please make every effort to cancel your reserved spot(s) so that others may sign up to participate.
Questions can be directed to [email protected] Thank you!