Sunday, June 27, 2021
Welcome back to (hybrid) worship! As we test out in-person worship we will have 20 spots available (with social distancing) in the sanctuary. Each spot is for one individual or one household bubble. Please watch this short Introduction Video on what to expect, and read the list of guidelines below. Thank you!.
• The morning of worship, please do a voluntary self-check at home. If you (or anyone in your household) is sick or has been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please stay home and worship online!
• Plan to park only in the Fareway Supermarket lot, as FCC’s west doors will remain locked. You’ll enter and exit the church using the southeast “bell-tower” door (where the ramp is).
• Masks are required for all attendees except children under two years old. If you forget your mask, don’t worry, we’ll have a supply at the door (along with hand sanitizer).
• A Worship Attendant will greet you and escort you to your seat. We’re using only 25% of our seating capacity to ensure a six-foot distance in all directions between individuals. Members of the same household or “bubble” can sit together. Children must always remain with their families, as there will be no nursery.
• Be prepared to spend roughly 50 minutes in the building, including ten minutes for gathering (doors will open at 10:20 AM), a 35-minute worship service, and five minutes for dismissal.
• To the extent possible, the sanctuary will be a “low touch” environment. Communion will be pre-packaged; a drop-box will be available for offerings; items such as hymnals and Bibles have been removed from the pews. Feel free to bring your own Bible, or books/activities for your children. You’re also welcome to bring your own communion if you prefer.
• At the close of worship, you’ll be dismissed by a Worship Attendant. Until fellowship gatherings can resume safely, we ask everyone to exit the building promptly and to exchange any greetings outdoors, at safe distances from one another, and away from the ramp and building.
• High-touch areas in the sanctuary will be cleaned and disinfected between gatherings.