PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR VALET WAIVER HERE prior to drop off. All waivers are online and must be completed BEFORE drop off. Thank you!
Your contact person for drop offs are as follows. If you have any questions, are running late, etc please contact the person on call for your date. Thank you!
Mallory: 325-212-6202 (March 10)
Anna: (March 11)
Monica: 325-234-1176 (March 12 & 13)
Valet Consignors Merchandise Prep Guidelines
Our taggers work hard preparing your items for the sale. Due to the high volume, we are only able to accept items that meet our guidelines and are properly folded and packed.
We will do a quick inspection at drop off to ensure items are ready for tagging. If your items are not sorted or in the condition stated below we will not accept them. You will have the opportunity to prepare them properly and sign up for another drop off as long as time and space permits.
Here are some important things to remember when dropping off:
- It is your responsibility to sign up for an account online at www.sanangelo.jbfsale.com. Click the consignor details page and then select the “register to consign” button and follow the links to create an account (YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO THIS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT!!).
- All items MUST be in BOXES or totes (unless large items). Totes will not be returned to you.
- Make sure your name is on all boxes, totes and non-boxed items.
- Items MUST be washed and sorted by SIZE and GENDER before drop-off. Outfits that go together should be folded together, such as coordinating hat, socks, or even a shirt that goes with a certain pair of pants, before drop-off. ALL STAINED/DAMAGED ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED.
- You will be given 30 “whoops I missed that one” items, after which a .25 cent fee will be assessed PER ITEM. Please make sure the quality of your items meets our guidelines. Please see below for more information.
- There is a $150 JBF Value minimum to use the Valet Program. Please plan to bring enough items to exceed this minimum.
To ensure that you sell more of your items, please follow these guidelines:
Here is the updated list of unacceptable items:
- Home Décor
- Breast Pumps
- VHS & Cassette tapes
- Stained, Torn, or Broken Items
- Incomplete Items (missing pieces/parts)
- Generic Stuffed Animals-must be licensed characters (Disney, Nickelodeon, etc.), oversized, or talking plush
- All Recalled or Expired Items (expl: Rock & Plays, Inclined Sleepers, crib bumpers)
- Any items 5+ years old (bicycle helmets no more than 3 years old)
- Free shirts/toys (expl: camp shirts, CFA or McDonalds toys, etc.)
Clothing – We take all seasons but will only tag the ones for the next available sale. We will store the remainder for you. All clothing needs to be freshly laundered and folded by gender and size. Outfits that go together must be folded together or they might not be matched up and result in a lower price. Clothes with stains, holes, or excessive wear will not be accepted.
Shoes – Shoes need to be clean and free of dirt and mud. Tip: Sneakers that have been washed can sell for more.
Toys – Put pieces that go together in a grocery sack or bag. Items need to be clean and have working batteries (if required). If we replace batteries there will be a charge of $1 per battery.
Books/Puzzles/Board Games – Be sure the puzzles/games have all the pieces. Make sure books are not damaged or missing pages. If parts/pieces are missing and the item is returned at the sale a $5 fee will be assessed. Please check all items before dropping off.
DVD/CDs/Electronic Games – Make sure the disk is clean and in the case. No DVD/CD will be accepted with scratches, broken or not in the case.
Baby Equipment – Wipe them down and be sure they are clean. If you can launder parts of them, do so prior to drop off. Replace the batteries if required.
Car Seats - For JBF to sell car seats, YOU must provide a copy of the owner’s manual. If you don’t have it, you can go the manufacturer’s website and print one. Car seats have an expiration date either printed or stamped into the car seat. We do not accept car seats that are expired or within 1 year of expiration of the last date of the sale. Booster seats, bases, and stroller/car seat combo sets follow the same rules and guidelines. In addition, you will be required to complete a waiver FOR EACH SEAT/BASE/BOOSTER at drop off. Please plan for extra time for this purpose OR print one HERE and bring it with you.
Cribs – For JBF to sell your crib it must be manufactured AFTER 2011 and you must provide the manufacture’s instructions. In addition, you will be required to complete a waiver at drop off. Please plan for extra time for this purpose OR print one HERE and bring it with you.
Spread the Word – In order to sell more of your items it is important you TELL EVERYONE about JBF. Each consignor needs at least 10 shoppers (people who purchase items), so do your part and spread the word. Your check depends on it!!!
Remember – If you have big items such as household furniture please let us know before dropping off and plan to bring someone to help unload.
We take anything that has to do with Babies, Kids, Teenagers and Pregnant Moms. We do not take Regular Room Décor or Adult Clothing.
Drop off Location: Come to Loop 306/Chilis side of the mall. We are 3 doors down from CONNS by the fence marked with the letter F. There will be a JBF Valet Sign by the fence. You can pull up or even back up close to the door.
Feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions or concerns.
|| Staci Londerholm