GRADFEST 2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED
We have made the difficult decision to cancel GradFest, originally scheduled for March 11 & 12, 2020, out of an abundance of caution related to COVID-19 concerns. You may purchase regalia from the University Bookstore starting on March 12th through Commencement. Unfortunately, at this time, regalia is not available for purchase on-line and must be purchased in person.
While we believe that the risks of individual infection by the COVID-19 virus remain low, we also agree with guidance from health agencies that convening large groups of otherwise healthy people could increase the risk of infection for vulnerable populations.
We encourage individuals to review the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) suggested actions to help reduce the likelihood of infection by respiratory viruses and to consider their own personal health situation when planning travel.
The Commencement Office will post information regarding Commencement on the Commencement Website and Instagram (@csusmcougarcentral) as soon as it becomes available.
Professional makeup artist MakeupbyRiva will be bringing her team of professional hair and makeup artists to provide services to you prior to taking your graduate portrait at GradFest!
Pricing: CASH ONLY PLEASE
30 min. appointment will include a simple style, curl, blow dry or flat iron.
30 min. appointment will include foundation/powder, blush, liner, lip color, light eye shadow, and false eye lashes.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Select an appointment time under the day you will be attending GradFest.
Please note, hair and make-up appointments are TWO SEPARATE SERVICES that require TWO SEPARATE APPOINTMENT TIMES.
For Example: Hair at 10am, Make-up at 10:30am. Please do not schedule both for the same start time.
1. If you have any questions regarding these services, please contact Riva at [email protected] or (619) 729-3309.
2. Please be prompt for your scheduled time. Arrive early.
3. If you would like an appointment for both hair and makeup, please sign up for both at different times. Reservations are required for both. Please keep timing in mind.
4. PAYMENT INFORMATION: Cash only to be paid on-site. There is an ATM on the 4th floor of the University Student Union (USU) if you do not have cash.
5. Riva will confirm appointments via text, phone call, and or email 24 hours prior to your apointment.
6. Cap and Gown photos are taken by a different vendor (diFranco Photography). Once you are done with your appointment, you will get in line to have your photos taken.
For more information about CSUSM Gradfest 2020, please visit our website: www.csusm.edu/commencement/graduates/gradfest.
To contact the Commencement Office, please email: [email protected] .