In order for the association to place girls accurately, all 10U and 12U girls must be evaluated on the skills of fielding, throwing, hitting and bunting. Additionally, girls who are pitchers and catchers also must be evaluated.
Hitting and fielding evaluations will be conducted Wednesday March 10 in the high school activity center (10s from 7-8, 12s from 8-9). Pitching and catching evaluations will be conducted Saturday March 13 in the Tonka Dome at Minnetonka High School (10s from 5-6, 12s from 6-7).
Because we are following COVID-19 guidelines, parents are NOT allowed in the facility while workouts are occurring.
IF you cannot make these dates work, please email [email protected] and we will arrange alternate plans.
- If you are exhibiting any signs of COVID-19 - fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches, etc. - please stay home.
- All participants - girls and coaches alike - must wear masks at all times.
- Maintaining a social distance of 6 feet is recommended.
- MN Department of Health guidelines limit the number of people participating to 25 (20 girls and 5 coaches).
- No food is allowed, and girls should bring water bottles.
- By registering using this SignUp Genius page, you accept the risk of direct or indirect contact with people who have been exposed to and/or diagnosed with one or more communicable diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19.
|| St Louis Park Fastpitch Association