Lunch Bunch Volunteers
Lunch Bunch is a weekly gathering of about 25-30 TCU and Brite students on Wednesdays from 11:30am-1:30pm in the College Lounge (Room 223). A time to decompress, talk, pray, and most importantly- it's a time to share a meal provided by our UCC family.
There are a few ways you or your group can provide a meal:
- Bring a meal the day of the gathering. Please have food ready to serve in the college lounge by 11:15am. We do hope you will stay and join us for lunch!
- Drop off food the night before or morning of your sign up date. Please e-mail [email protected] with any preparation instructions and be sure you label your food "College Lunch Bunch."
- Make a monetary gift to cover the cost of a meal and/or order food to be delivered. For $150 you can cover a quick, inexpensive meal such as pizza or spaghetti. Cafe meals, boxed lunches, and Fuzzy's will cost closer to $250. Let us know if you would like restaurant recommendations.
- Washed dishes will be left in the College Lounge for pick-up.
- Here are a few meal suggestions: pasta, lasagna, soup, salad, sandwiches, fresh fruit, casseroles, cookies, baked potatoes, tacos.
Thank you for your generosity and ministry to our students and our TCU neighbors. A member of our College Ministry team will be in touch the Monday before your Lunch Bunch.
|| University Christian Church