Lunch Bunch Volunteers
Lunch Bunch is a weekly gathering of about 35 TCU and Brite students on Wednesdays from 12:00pm-1:00pm in the College Lounge (Room 223). A time to decompress, talk, pray and most importantly- eat a FREE meal provided by the generous UCC family.
There are a few different ways to provide a meal:
- Bring a meal the day of the gathering. Please have food ready to serve in the college lounge by 11:45am. We do hope you will stay and join us for lunch!
- Drop off food the night before or morning of your sign up date. Please e-mail [email protected] with any preparation instructions and be sure you label your food "College Lunch Bunch."
- Make a monetary gift to cover the cost of a meal / order food to be delivered. For $150 you can cover a quick inexpensive meal such as pizza or spaghetti & up to $250 if you order cafe meals or boxed lunch, such as Zoe's.
- Washed dishes will be left at the front desk or in the mailroom for pick-up.
- Here are a few meal suggestions: pasta, lasagna, soup, salad, sandwiches, fresh fruit, casseroles, cookies, baked potatoes, tacos.
Thank you for your generosity and ministry to our students and our TCU neighbors. A member of our College Ministry team will be in touch the week before your Lunch Bunch, but please don't hesitate to contact Rev. Jessica Vacketta ([email protected]) with questions.
College Lounge (Room 223)
|| University Christian