The goal of the CASHRM Career Readiness Speaker program is to help teachers, principals and counselors get access to an HR professional to speak on a number of topics usually for about an hour.
We have about 400 members and may need 80 volunteer hours between now and the Holiday Break in Dec. Our teens would love to hear you – an HR Pro - talk about Career Readiness topics like:
- What’s a Career? How can I best launch my career? What do HR Pros do?
- What is the goal of a resume? What should I put on my resume?
- How/where can I get help with my resume?
- How should I prepare for an interview?
- What should I ask at the job interview?
- What should I wear? How should I act? What do I do after an interview?
- How important is it to be careful on face book and social media?
If you want to leverage your expertise and help out a CMS HS teacher, guidance counselor or principal, invest in the future of our kids and their friends, and share your expertise please agree to be apart of our team by agreeing to this sign up.
Open and become familiar with the documents below before signing up.
|| Matt sadinsky