WHHS Touchdown Club
Chains, Announcer, Scorekeeper & Spotter
- Needed during JV and JH football games
- Select the volunteer position, team and game time you prefer - you do not have to choose your child's game.
- Start times for these positions are set 15 minutes before the game start - so you have time to get ready for your position.
- 3 volunteers needed per slot
- Concessions are for football games
- Start times for these positions are set 30 minutes before the game start - so you have time to get ready for your position.
Please sign up for at least 2 volunteer positions during the season.
Thanks for your support of the WHHS Eagles Football team!
Chains: 3 people are needed to move the down marker and the sticks with the 10-yard chain in response to the game time
Announcer: Communicates the action occurring on the field.
Scorekeeper: Runs the scoreboard during the game.
Spotters: 2 people are needed to call out the numbers of the offensive and defensive players involved in the action to the announcer.