24 Hour Bible Reading
Please sign up here for an available 15-minute reading slot. Below are instructions on what is expected of reading volunteers. Questions? Contact Deb Hayward or Sarah Speaks.
- Each reader signs up for one 15 minute slot. Before you leave for the church, be sure to bring your Bible and a mask with you (new procedure, due to COVID). When you arrive at the church, there will be a doorbell outside the front entrance to ring for the Team Leader to let you in.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early and sit in the chairs just outside the sanctuary, near the Team Leader.
- The Team Leader will prompt you to join the current reader on the opposite end of the Altar. This signals the current reader to complete the verse they are reading.
- The current reader will tell you the last verse they read.
- Begin reading the next verse.
- When the next reader joins you at the Altar, finish your verse and then inform the new reader what verse you finished reading. Leave the Altar area once the reader begins, and stop by the Team Leader, share with them what verse you stopped reading at and your name for the Bible Reading Log.
Thank you for your participation in this special event!
This year's Ad Fontes is a part of the Red Letter Challenge! More Info: Visit our website!
8:00am - 12:00am EDT
|| Fountain Of Life