Oak Hill Parents 2018-2019
Next week the Teachers are back and gearing up for the new school year. They work hard to create an engaging environment for our kids and an action-packed school year!
To show our appreciation, the PTO is sponsoring a Mexican-themed fiesta lunch for our Oak Hill Middle School Teachers and Staff on Thursday, August 30th, from 11:30 to 1:00 in the school library. PLEASE SIGN UP TO HELP IF YOU CAN AND JOIN US ON THURSDAY. It's a great way to meet your teachers and earn some brownie points. (and maybe have a brownie too!)
- Contribute appetizers, entrees, sandwiches, salads, fruit, desserts. You may drop your food at the main office before 11:00 am or bring it to the cafeteria just before lunch.
- Help us by donating plates, utensils, or napkins. You can drop these at the main office anytime.
- We need about 4 people to help set up and another 4 people to help clean up. Both tasks are quick and easy. We also need parents to stay and serve!
If you can donate food, please make sure to:
- Include list of ingredients
- Label any serving dishes you would like returned
- Include serving utensils if possible
Thank you for helping. The teachers really like having lunch during this busy time.
11:30am - 1:00pm EDT