Calling All Oak Hill Families
Let's Show How Much We Appreciate Our Teachers and Staff!
National Teacher Appreciation Week is May 7-11. The PTO is organizing a final appreciation lunch to show our appreciation and gratitude to the 100+ Oak Hill Middle School Teachers and Staff on:
Wednesday, May 9th, from 11:30 to 12:45 in the school library.
PLEASE SIGN UP TO HELP WITH THIS VERY SPECIAL EVENT.
What can you do?
- You can make your favorite dish and include the special ingredients and your families name or purchase a treat at the local market. For those who want to donate but may not have the time or be a cook, you can sign up to make a monetary donation of any size.
- Contribute appetizers, entrees, sandwiches, salads, fruit, desserts. You may drop your food on the black table outside the main office before 11:00 am or bring it to the library just before lunch.
- We need about 3 people to help set up and another 4 people to help clean up. Both tasks are quick and easy. We could also use a few people to serve.
If you can donate food, please make sure to:
- Include list of ingredients
- Label any serving dishes you would like returned to the table outside the main office.
- Include serving utensils if possible
Thank you so much for helping with this special event. Please sign up now.:)
11:30am - 12:45pm EDT