Indoor Mass Reservations
Due to the health guidelines issued by the RCAB we must require that you sign up for Indoor Mass so that we have a record of attendees.
Here are the things you should know and expect if this is your first Indoor Mass with us during this time:
- We are operating at a lower capacity than usual - attendance is limited.
- Entrances will be open on the parking lot side through the far door closest to the Friary and on the Grove St. side as a handicapped entrance only.
- You may sit in the rows marked green along with members of your immediate household only.
- Social distancing and mask wearing must be strickly adhered to. You will not be admitted without a mask. If you have medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask you will be seated away from the general congregation.
- At the conclusion of the Mass, parishioners will recieve the Eucharist upon exit.
- When coming and going from Mass you will not be able to congregrate in the Church or on the grounds around it.
- All parishioners must adhere to social distancing guidelines, provide their own masks, and supply their own hand sanitizer.
|| Laura Peterson