Indoor Mass Reservations
Due to the health guidelines issues by the RCAB we do require that you sign up for Indoor Mass so that we have a record of attendees.
Here are the things you should know and expect if this is your first Indoor Mass with us during this time:
- We are operating at a lower capacity than usual so there is a limit to the number of attendees allowed in person.
- Entrances will be open on the parking lot side through the far door closest to the Friary and on the Grove St. side as a handicapped entrance only.
- You may sit in the rows marked along with members of your immediate household only.
- Social distancing and mask wearing must be strickly adhered to. You will not be admitted without a mask. If you have medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask you will be seated away from the general congregation.
- At the conclusion of the Mass, parishioners will recieve the Eucharist upon exit.
- When coming and going from Mass you will not be able to congregrate in the Church or on the grounds around it. will be able to let the parking attendents know and will be directed out a different exit at the end. You'll also be able to make a spiritual communion during the Mass.
- All parishioners must adhere to social distancing guidelines, provide their own masks, and supply their own hand sanitizer.
|| Laura Peterson