Volunteer at our book fair! We need parents to help! THIS YEAR we will have eWallet, which is new, and will allow parents to create an account so students can purchase the day their class goes to the fair. It's exciting but a LEARNING CURVE so we can use some extra volunteers to make sure things go smoothly.
* Wednesday 9/18 Setup - Help us set up the fair! Help us make copies of the wish lists, and organize our non-book area, for example create pricing signs/post-its to help with non-listed priced items such as pencils, bookmarks!
* Help Kids Fulfill their Wish Lists on Th.. 9/19 Morning or Afternoon) & Fri. 9/20 (Afternoon only) as they tour the fair!
The Class Shopping times will be posted when we receive information:
Last minute switches may occur, (sometimes one class switched with another, this is what was given to me today, we cannot control this.)
* Cash Register Duty After School Fri. 9/20
* Cash Register Duty After School Mon. 9/23
* Back To School Night Cash Register Help Tues. 9/24 hour before/hour after 6-7 or 8-9
* Make wishes come true! 9/20, 9/23 or 9/24 morning 9-12pm Once a parent fills out the check to a child's wish list we need your help to bag the books, ring it up on the cash register and deliver to teachers. If we are short we need to order the book and then send a note in the back pack.
* Yearbook Photographer- Want to capture those moments for upcoming yearbook? Sign up and we'll get you in touch with the Yearbook chair on how you can take the pics and help us tag the kids so that we get candids for each grade!!!
* Additional One-on-One Training- Volunteered for a slot, but want to take a little extra time before hand to learn the lay of the land before your day is up? OR not sure you want to volunteer? We will walk you through all aspects of the fair including the cash register, stop by! We created a few slots so we know to look for you and give you a one-on-one tour!