Help prepare a homeless child for success this school year! We need your help to fill 550 Elementary & Middle School backpacks with the required school supplies for the upcoming school year. Each child will receive their filled backpacks and uniforms at Rainbow Days' Annual Back-to-School Celebration - presented by the MoneyGram Foundation on August 14th. Every donation will make a difference! Please sign-up to donate financially or conduct a drive for needed supplies at your office or with your community group. All supplies needed by Monday, August 5th.
- We ask that all donations are brought to the Rainbow Days main office (8150 North Central Expressway, Suite M1003, Dallas, TX 75206) by Monday, August 5th, 2019. Our office hours are Monday- Thursday, 9am to 5pm and Friday, 9am-3pm.
- To ensure we have enough for every homeless child, please feel free to share this information with your family, friends, and work associates.
- If would like to volunteer at the event on August 14th and have not registered, upon completion of your selections below, you may select the additional tab above to volunteer.
For any questions, please e-mail Tiffany Beaudine or Sunni Roaten.
Sponsor a Child:
If you would like to donate financially, you can make your gift by clicking here or go to http://rainbowdays.org/donate/ today to sponsor a child and/or family. If you have any questions, please contact Tiffany Beaudine or call (214) 887-0726.
We would be proud to count on YOU to help prepare children for a successful school year ahead! Your gift to this year's Back-to-School Celebration will help sponsor...
- $25... New Uniform - Your gift of $25 will help sponsor a new school uniform for a homeless child.
- $40... Backpack - Your gift of $40 will help fill a backpack with school supplies for a homeless child.
- $100... Family - Your gift of $100 will help sponsor a family to attend the Back-to-School Celebration.
- $250... Game - Your gift of $250 will help sponsor carnival games and prizes for homeless children at the Back-to-School Celebration.
The number of items listed are the actual numbers needed. To ensure we have the correct numbers, please indicate the number of each item(s) you are bringing. If you are purchasing in bulk, please select the amount you are bringing, based on the count information provided. For example, an 8 count of markers count as one, but an 8-pack of Scotch tape count as 8 total. Attached is a list of supplies needed.
9:00am - 5:00pm CDT
Rainbow Days' Offices