- For students in grades 6 - 12
- Indicate the date of attendance on your checklist for this topic.
- Youth ministry staff and volunteer catechists facilitate Lesson Nights, engaging students and orchestrating small group activities.
- These interactive sessions consist of lesson based activities in large and/or small group discussions by age group.
- While the kids are having fun together, they are also learning about their faith in the most exciting way, by learning and living it out.
- Parents are welcome to attend, but this is optional.
*Please be advised that each sign up date will close three days prior to the date of the lesson night. You may contact the Catholic Education Office with a last minute request to join a lesson night or to cancel your sign up. We will try to accommodate your request. (716) 688-0599
|| St. Mary's Youth Ministry