IMPACT (Involved Motivated Powerful Active Catholic Teens)
Grades: 9 - 12
Time: 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Place: Youth Room 109/Gym/Outside
When: Scheduled Fridays
- This is a social group for teens in 9th through 12th grade.
- Our high school teens will engage in organized activities, social events, and faith sharing nights.
- A variety of social activities are available in addition to the scheduled activity on each sign-up date.
- We encourage you to bring a friend, please indicate their name in the sign-up.
- All are welcome, religious affiliation is not a requirement.
Please note: Other social activities are available during each event.
*Please be advised that each sign up date will close three days prior to the date of the youth group night. You may contact the Faith Formation Office with a last minute request to join a youth group night or to cancel your sign up. We will try to accommodate your request. (716) 688-0599
Chaperones are needed to help facilitate a safe environment for the teens. Please contact us at [email protected] if you are available to help. Thank you for your support.
|| St. Mary's Faith Formation