Please help St. Mary's bring hope & dignity to local foster kids by providing something they can hold on to as they move from home to home.
Each month we will be collecting fully assembled care cases containing the items listed below which will be given to the children in need.
Care Cases will be collected the 3rd Sunday of every month, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. in Room 110 in the Parish Center.
We are asking that all the listed items are newly purchased (not used) and are placed in the case which will be distributed to Care Cases Foster Project.
Each small suitcase/duffle bag should include:
- t-shirts (for either a girl or a boy in one of these sizes-medium to XL)
- fleece blanket (60" x 80")
- stuffed teddy bear (14"-16" tall)
- toothbrush & toothpaste
- body lotion
- coloring books/crayons
- books - toddlers through teens
* Please note that in the event that the Parish Center (Room 110) is not open, we ask that you please save your donations to bring in at a later date.
Contact Tom O'Brien at Youth Ministry 639-8891 or email [email protected].org with any questions.
|| St. Mary's Faith Formation