2020 4th of July Celebration
Event is pending. If it is allowed, vendors will be reponsible for keeping their booth in compliance with COVID-19 regulations. You may sign up for any space number, they DO NOT MEAN ANYTHING. We will be assigning space in distant and various locations around the park based on the type and number of applications.
- Location: 76 N 200 W
- Booth Size: 12' x 12'
- Hours: 9AM-3PM
- Set up: 8AM
- Your acceptance and booth space information will be sent to you via email.
- Every booth will be issued a temporary sales tax # for the days sales by the Tax Commission.
- If selling food, it is your responsibility to check with the Health Department regarding permits, rules and regulations, 435-623-0696.
- Space is available on a first come first serve basis and will be assigned by Delta City.
- You may note a specific area you would prefer to be in and we will attempt fit your booth into that area, but do not make any guarantees.
- Requests for extra booth space will only be granted if space is available after deadline. If you sign up for more than one space, we will assign one and make the other available for someone else. If what you are selling requires extra space, please contact the office and we will try to accommodate your needs.
- Delta City reserves the right to limit the number of booths selling similar items and like direct sales booths.
- Area/Location Requests: (Requests will be processed on a first come-first serve basis, feasibility and availability). A map is available on our webpage: www.delta.utah.gov
- Booth spaces are not guaranteed until the vendor has submitted their sales tax information. Submit here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QYJRWCF
- You will need to provide your own water and power supplies.
- If there is an available power source near by, you will need to provide your own heavy duty extension cords.
- Generators used in the lawn area must be placed on a sheet of plywood.
- Removal of your own garbage & the garbage in a 12' radius around your booth.
- Horse groups must remove all animal waste from the premises.
- Trash receptacles are available. Please use the large dumpsters as indicated on the map and not the small containers positioned around the park.
- Not to impair other booths in anyway. Including by not limited to blocking, removing or swapping locations, etc.
- Have a great time!!
Waiver: (Signing up implies you have read, understand and agree to the waiver)
I, the authorized agent for the above organization listed above, am requesting booth space at the City Park in conjunction with the Delta City Celebration.
I/we affirm that participation in advertising provided by Delta City Corporation is voluntary, and acknowledge that there are inherit risks in such participation that cannot be eliminated even when the greatest care is taken. I assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damages which may occur to me or my event participants as a result of such inherent risks associated with such activities or services provided by employees, sponsors, and volunteers from any liability, loss, cost, or expense, including attorney fees, medical and ambulance costs, suffered by me or my event participants. Booths will be available based on space, ability to enhance the celebration, the event is in good taste, and benefits the community. I give permission to use photograph(s) obtained at this event to publicize Delta City programs and services.