15-minute outdoor communion service on the 2nd Saturday of each month. Space is limited; reserve a space. If all spaces fill, sign up will be opened for a second service immediately following the first.
- email/phone number required for contact tracing; information will not be shared for any other purpose
- wait in car for service to begin
- wear a mask
- maintenance 6' distance from others
- depart immediately following service
- arrive by 9:00 am
- set up two square folding tables on grass next to sidewalk near the steps leading up to the community porch.
- Mark “x” on sidewalk where people may stand
- Wearing gloves and mask, place individually wrapped communion juice/wafer packs on the table. Packs should not touch each other.
- Set garbage receptacle next to the tables.
- Set an offering plate (with a rock in it to keep offering from blowing away) on each table
- Set out some chairs on the sidewalk.
- Pre-Service: Stand next to a table (wearing mask and gloves) and direct each person to take an individually wrapped communion juice/wafer packet.
- During Worship: Stand near the table throughout the service.
- After Worship:
- Direct people to throw their empty juice cup out after the service is over.
- Put tables, chairs away
- Put offering in the Kingo office.
|| Minister of Communications