Be The Good Project
Be The Good Project is making Summer Care Packages for our neighbors!
Join us this Summer to help feed our neighbors who are experiencing hunger and food insecurity by making or sponsoring Summer Care Packages. Here's how it works!
- Sign up to make or sponsor a bag (or more!)
- Purchase the items on the list below
- Pack them in a reuseable grocery bag (limited quantities available for pick-up!)
- Deliver your Summer Care Packages in Alexandria (22308) the week you've selected!
Each Summer Care Package Contains:
- 2-lb Bag of Rice
- 2-lb Bag of Beans
- Oatmeal or Cereal
- Small Bag of Flour
- Small Bottle of Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cans of Fruit
- 2 Cans of Meat (Canned Tuna or Chicken)
- A note of encouragement!
Email [email protected] if you have questions!
Be The Good Project LLC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit recognized by the IRS. (Tax ID Number: 85-1716640)
|| Be The Good Project