Be The Good Project
Be The Good Project is making Holiday Care Packages for our neighbors in need!
Join us this fall to bless our neighbors who are experiencing hunger and food insecurity by making or sponsoring Holiday Care Packages.
How To Volunteer:
- Sign up to make or sponsor a bag (or more!)
- Purchase the items on the list below
- Pack your items in a reuseable grocery bag
- Deliver your Holiday Care Packages on week you chose!
Holiday Care Package Shopping List:
- 2-lbs of Rice
- 2-lbs of Beans (bagged)
- Box of Pasta
- Cereal, Oatmeal, or Pancake Mix
- 2 Cans of Fruit
- 2 Cans of Mixed Veggies, Corn, Tomatoes, or Green Beans
- 2-3 Cans of Meat (tuna or chicken)
- Vegetable Oil (small or medium bottle)
- A note of encouragement!
How We Distribute Care Packages:
- Be The Good Holiday Care Packages are distributed through local schools and non-profits that serve families who are experiencing hunger and food insecurity across Northern Virginia. Email [email protected] if you have questions!
Be The Good Project LLC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit recognized by the IRS. (Tax ID Number: 85-1716640)
|| Be The Good Project