Devotee List 1
SBAT Safe And Restricted Reopening Of Temple For Darshan
Blessings from your SBA temple. Hope you and your friends & families are staying safe in the difficult times.
A lot of you have been anxiously calling us to know about visiting the temple for Darshan. We listened and are providing devotees an opportunity for a "15 minutes Safe Dharsan" starting Tuesday May 5th, 2020.
Vadamala Seva also available booking over the Phone only.
Weekdays: 6:45 PM to 8:00 PM
Weekends: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- 2 families of 4 members each, totaling 8 devotees will be allowed in the temple for a "15 minutes Safe Dharsan". This is to be compliant with the MD state regulations restricting a gathering of 10 people or more.
- A complete wipe-down and sanitizing of the premises will be performed before letting another batch of devotees inside the temple Approx 10 mins
What should you do?
Select an available time slot using the sign-up genius. Limited prasadam service is available only for carry out after Darshan. Need to select the prasadam quantity option during sign-up for Darshan.
Precautions to be taken for Darshan:
- Arrive ahead of time and wait in the car until your Darshan time.
- Early Check-in Not available. Check-in at the door by providing your name and phone number.
- Gloves and face masks are mandatory and are to be worn all the time inside the temple. Strictly we wont allow inside if you dont have Mask or Gloves.
- Follow Social distancing guidelines always and most importantly when inside the temple to ensure your safety and the safety of the priests and employees servicing the temple at that time. Please manage your young children and keep them close to you at all times.
- Shadari, theertham will not be provided in the temple.
- Prasadam service, if availed during sign-up can only be carried out. Consuming prasadam inside the temple is strictly prohibited.
- If you miss your time slot, please wait in the car until next available slot for Darshan arises.
- The temple requests the devotees to be compliant with the set rules to have a blissful Darshan experience for you and other fellow devotees during this pandemic. Devotees are requested to exercise their judgement in bringing very elderly parents, family members who have immunity related and other underlying health issues and infants to the temple.
|| Sri Bhaktha Anjaneya Temple SBAT