On select Saturdays during the Easter season we will hold Holy Eucharist outdoors at 10:00 a.m. at St. Anne's. As per diocesan requirements, communion will be offered as bread only in the form of wafers (gluten-free). Registration is required; please sign up below, as we are limited to 40 participants.
Please also note:
- face masks (only required for congregational singing) & social distancing of 6' required
- please bring your own camp chair, if possible
- social time after worship currently suspended
- bathrooms available
- children should remain with their parents
- the playground is closed
- if the weather is inclement this service will be canceled
Questions? Please call the church office at 703-437-6530.
|| St. Anne's Episcopal Church