Please review the information below regarding volunteer sign up requirements.
Costume Change, Set Change and Spot Ops Volunteers:
- If you want to volunteer for costume changes, set changes, or spot ops please sign up for ONE of the dress rehearsals and as many performances as you can. You must attend ONE dress rehearsal to train for the show.
- All backstage volunteers must wear ALL BLACK clothing and closed toed shoes please.
Theater or Costume Setup Volunteers:
- Please sign up to help setup costume sections/changes
- If you want to volunteer to help us setup the seating in the theater for the performanaces please sign up to setup on Friday at 3-6PM.
- Please wear ALL BLACK clothing and closed toed shoes.
- Please sign up for at least one or more performances and arrive 90 minutes prior to doors opening to volunteer for as an usher.
- Doors open an hour before showtime so we have more time to adhere to Covid guidelines when seating patrons. Please arrive one hour and a half before show time to usher.
- We need strong arms to help with set teardown after the show on Sunday, April 18th starting at 8:30pm.
Please see available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
NPAC AT CSN
|| Naples Performing Arts Center