Training - beginners
WE ARE RESTARTING BEGINNER PLAY ON WEDNESDAY at Toledo Pickleball Club
You've taken several Monday night beginner lessons, have gotten comfortable serving, returning the ball and learned about the two bounce rule along with a little about court position and scoring. What's the next step? It's time to start playin in game situations, but maybe you aren't quite comfortable jumping in with other experienced players.
This is your invitation to join other beginners and play in actual games! On Wednesday nights, we have designated two courts (4 and 5) for beginner play starting at 6:00pm. This will continue until the courts close in the late fall.
We encourage you to participate and learn more about playing the game. This will help you by providing an environment to play with other beginners as you learn. You will be able to work on your paddle skills, practice keeping score and learn more about court position during actual game rallies. Ultimately, the goal is for you to become comfortable enough to begin playing in regular club open play times!
- Participants must have attended our Monday night beginner/novice lessons
- Free to TPC members. $5 per session for non-members (exact change appreciated)
- Players MUST SIGN UP via this Sign-Up Genius. (Please only sign up for one week at a time!)
- Must have minimum of 4 players. Please check Sign Up Genius prior to going to the courts in case there are less than 4 signed up.
- Maximum of 10 players per night. NOTE: There is another Sign Up group that night on the other four courts so only those who sign up will be able to play.
- Players will rotate pairings for each game so they play with and against all other players
- There will be no instructors available.
- Bring your own chair and water to set up outside the courts
- Lastly, if you sign up please show up! If you can't come after you sign up, please delete yourself from the sign up! We anticipate that this will be a very popular session!
TPC courts - 301 Glenwood Rd. Rossford
|| Betsy Kenniston