Conservatory Auditions 2018-2019
Hello! We are excited to see you at auditions for our 2018-2019 Performing Ensemble on Sunday June 17th at the Dance Foundation in Homewood! Please sign up for the next available slot.
In signing up, you agree to the following:
1) You have registered for RMTC's Broadway Bootcamp and plan to attend.
2) You understand the obligation and time commitment required by Red Mountain Theatre Company for participation in the RMTC Conservatory.
3) You will bring 16-32 bars of an audition song (with clearly marked sheet music), a memorized monologue, a headshot, and a resume to the audition.
4) All interested in auditioning for the Performing Ensemble will attend the dance audition from 1pm-3pm on June 17th.
5) Should there be a gap in times, we reserve the right to change your time slot in order to best utilize our guest adjudicators' time. If this occurs, we will notify you via email, and SignUp Genius will also notify you. Please ensure your email address is correct as you sign up.
6) You will be at least 13 years old as of September 1, 2018.
7) If you are auditioning for both Spotlights and the Performing Ensemble, you must attend auditions on both Saturday, June 16th and Sunday, June 17th.
You should plan to arrive 20 minutes prior to your slated audition time. Parents are not allowed in the Dance Foundation once auditions begin, but may wait in the parking lot once your child has signed in. The doors at the Dance Foundation will open at 12:30pm. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing that you can dance in! For more details, check out our website: http://redmountaintheatre.org/education/rmtc-conservatory/
06/17/2018 (Sun.) Location:
The Dance Foundation (1715 27th Court S, Homewood, AL 35209)