Safe Harbor Lunches
Current needs due to Covid 19 - Volunteers are needed to provide 25 bagged lunches on the 3rd Monday of each month for Safe Harbor.
Purchasing items for 25 lunches
1. Approx 3lbs of lunch meat
2. Approx 1 lbs of cheese
3. 25 servings of bread or Rolls
4. 25 pieces of wrapped candy
5. 25 bags of chips
6. 25 pieces of fruit
7. Mayo & mustard packets (one per bag, not both)
8. 25 large brown lunch bags.(left over bags can be left in the church pantry) label bags with the type of sandwich inside.
9. Ziploc baggies (left over bags can be left in the church pantry )
10. 25 drinks. (Water, juice, soda, etc).
Delivery: Safe Harbor has asked us to deliver the lunches at Noon on Monday. All receipts can be submitted to Donna Harrison in the church office for reimbursement. "
|| Angela Emrich