Chesterfield Christian Academy
CCA will now be offering guidance counseling services on Mondays from 9-12 am in the Nursery Room at Kingsway Community church.
CCA is so excited to welcome Cristal Jenkins. She is a licensed clinical social worker and homeschool consultant who has offered to provide this service to our students.
Each student must bring a waiver/consent form to the first session. Please visit this link to print and sign the form: https://cca4u.org/guidance-counseling
- Listening to students' concerns regarding social, academic, or personal circumstances.
- Providing students with support and guidance on how to deal with problems from a Christian worldview.
- Mediating and improving relationships between students, parents, and teachers.
- Counseling individuals and groups as needed.
- Conducting assessments to determine students' strengths, weaknesses, interests, and aptitudes.
- Working with students to develop and improve their skill set.
- Assisting students in the development of career goals.
- Assisting students with scholarship, college, and job applications.
- Referring students to other support services and mental health professionals as needed.
To utilize the guidance counseling services all your student must do is be enrolled in at least 1 class with CCA. Please sign up for one of the spots below.
|| Chesterfield Christian Academy