Stony Point Area Band Boosters
Hello Tiger Band Family,
Our Fall 2019 Pet Vaccination Clinic will be on December 4th, 2019 from 5pm to 7pm. Dr. Tarlton has specific requests, such as volunteers arriving at 4:30 pm to set up and receive instructions/training. If you cannot be there at 4:30 pm sharp, please indicate your arrival time in the comments.
We will conduct the clinic in the band hall due to the possibility of inclement weather.
We need 10 volunteers to help with the Pet Vaccination Clinic. Band students can and are encouraged to volunteer!
As a volunteer, you will be working stations, moving pet owners and their pets down the line to Dr. Tarlton:
1. Give pet owners a postcard to fill out (this will be mailed to them next year to remind them that their pet is due for shots).
2. Get specific information on the pet(s) and what services they will be receiving.
3. Preparing tags for pets receiving rabies shots.
4. Giving pet owners deworming or flea/tick medication.
5. Collecting fees for services received.
Thank you so much for signing up to help with this important fundraising event!
SPABB 2nd Vice President
4:30pm - 7:00pm CST
Stony Point High School - Band Hall
1801 Tiger Trail, Round Rock, TX 78664