CEF of NOVA
Instruction: 2021 Fair Ministry
1) CEF booth is inside the commercial building (air-conditioned building) of the Fairground.
2) You need to fill out the Child Protection Policy Forms before working with children. If you already went through this process, you don't need to do it again. However, if you have never filled out the form before, please visit our website at www.cefnova.org. You want to tap on "Volunteer Application" of the top menu of the website. Please follow the instruction. As soon as we know that you are cleared, we will email to you that you are cleared.
3) We have only two chairs for the volunteer because of the limited size. If more than two volunteers come to the fair at the same time, that would be fine. But we might take turns to share the Gospel.
4) Volunteers should know how to present the Wordless Book story with verses in 7 -10 minutes because Parents don’t want to wait for their kids around the booth for over 10 minutes.
5) We have two or three extra passes available for volunteers to enter the fairground.
6) You can support this ministry by prayer during the fair (Aug. 13 - 21, 2021).
7) Physical Address of the fairground is 10624 Dumfries Road, Manassas, VA 20112. You can visit their website at www.pwcfair.com to check it out.
8) If you have any questions, feel free to email to EJ ([email protected]) or Ray ([email protected]).
9) NO DRESS CODE. Whatever you want to wear, just wear it, as long as the Lord would OK what you are wearing. BE NEAT!
** Special Opportunities to share the Good News of Jesus with more children and their families
1) Kid’s Price Day (Friday, Aug.13)
2) Half Price Night (Monday, Aug.16)
3) Free Early Gate Admission 2-5 p.m. (Tuesday, Aug.17)
4) Ladies Free Night (Wednesday, Aug.18) – All Ladies admitted free
So, on the weekends and these specials days, we need more workers, because more families and children will visit the fair.