PLEASE SELECT FROM THE OTHER TWO TABS OR PULL DOWN MENU (MOBILE) AT THE TOP TO VOLUNTEER FOR ADDITIONAL SLOTS
Volunteer Check-in (Adults and Teens): please check-in at Pastoral Center 15 mins prior to your shift
Volunteer by 9pm on August 18th to receive a free Carnival T-Shirt !
*Click on this link OSV Hub to order your Free T-shirt with code VOLUNTEER
In light of COVID-19, all St Jude Carnival games will be outdoors.
Hand sanitizer and wipe stations will be available.
Carnival Days & Hours:
Thursday Sept 2nd - 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Friday Sept 3rd - 6:00pm to 11:00pm
Saturday Sept 4th - 12:00pm to 11:00pm
Sunday Sept 5th - 1:00pm to 10:00pm
WE NEED YOUR HELP IN MAKING OUR CARNIVAL THE BEST ONE EVER!
Ways you can help:
- Please sign-up to volunteer for one or more activities below by choosing a time slot(s) or by selecting a different day from the tabs above
- Come out and join the fun! Go to St Jude's Parish website for presale prices, buy tickets after each weekend mass, in the business office, or during the carnival
- Donate packaged cookies of 4 for The Cookie Walk. (Bring to Parish Hall by Friday 9/3/21)
- Donate bottled waters and sodas. (Drop off any day during Carnival week)
- Become a flag bearer sponsor for $100 and have your name on a flag in the courtyard during our Saturday Carnival.
Thank you in advance for your generosity and for your prayers for a beautiful weekend sharing our faith, gathering as family, and just plain having fun!!
******Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your shift to check-in
at the Volunteer Check-in Table in Pastoral Center*****