Brewtober Chilifest, October 9, 2021, 5:00-9:30pm
- No rules on type of chili so make your favorite recipe. People's choice award for best chili will be announced around 8:30 for those chilies entered into contest.
- NEW THIS YEAR- 2 Categories - CONTEST and NO-CONTEST.
- Bring warmed chili in a crockpot- labled with your name and phone number on the lid, bowl, and bottom.
- We recommend you use a liner for your crockpot.
- We will provide ladles and chili fixins.
- Drop off is 2-4pm the day of the event. Event will be outdoors this year. Drop off chili under Fr. John's covered parking slot near gate entry. If you need to drop it off earlier in the week, contact Karen at [email protected]
- Entry to festival begins at 5pm and requires a ticket.
- It will be self serve chili and we plan to have volunteers help. However, you can serve your own chili, brag about it and decorate your station to make it fun. It's entirely up to you because we want you to enjoy the event.
- Take your crockpot home at end of the event or when you leave.
- Any crockspots left will be available after the 10:30 mass, Oct. 10th, in the kitchen or the next week in the office.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SIGING UP YOUR CHILI
1.) Scroll to bottom of page and click the green "signup" button. Next scroll to the very bottom and click the yellow "Submit and Signup" button.
2.) Type your chili name/type, then add description in the comment section - ie- beef, venison, veggie, chicken etc.
3.) Fill out your name and email adress.
4.) Then finally click on the yellow sign up now button. All done!
REMEMBER NO ROASTERS- OUR ELECTRICAL SET UP CAN'T HANDLE IT. IF YOU HAVE A DOUBLE BATCH YOU CAN BRING 2 CROCKPOTS OR STORE EXTRA IN YOUTH HOUSE UNTIL YOUR CROCKPOT IS EMPTY AND THEN REFILL.
WE CANNOT HAVE A CHILFEST WITHOUT YOUR CHILI, SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING!
|| Thomas Maddock