Reston Bike Club's Annual Century depends on volunteers to have a successful event.
This year's century is planned rain or shine to occur on Sunday August 25th from 6AM to 5PM. This is the last Sunday in August.
Schedule as it's shaping up today:
- Reston Town Center Rest stop - 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ashburn Rest stop - 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Leesburg Rest Stop - 7:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Purcellville Rest Stop - 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Old Mill Rest Stop - 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Lovettsville Rest Stop (Full Century Riders only) - 9:00 AM - 1:30 P
- SAG Mechanics and Ride Marshalls - 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
NOTE: Only the SAG and Rest Stop Volunteers will receive an “RBC Staff” t-shirt. If you already have one it's best to use that. If you need one please indicate this in the comment section as well as what size you need. The volunteers at the rest stops can use identity clothing at your own discretion. We'll have the LARG signs at each rest stop.
NOTE: If you can only work in the morning or afternoon (or some other specified time) please indicate your requirements in the comment section of each sign-up. Even if you can only work 1 hour we'd love to have you along for the ride!
Reston Bike Club thanks all the volunteers that help make this a successful event. Please sign-up and let us know where you can help.
For more information on what we do as a radio club please go to http://www.k4lrg.org. For more information on the Reston Bike ride event go to https://k4lrg.org/reston-century.html.
6:00am - 5:00pm EDT
|| John Westerman