St. Luke Lutheran Church
Due to the rise in COVID cases and new OHA guidelines, we will again cap worship attendance to ensure safe physical distancing. Services will continue to be live-streamed so everyone can participate.
Beginning September 19, there will be two services each Sunday:
- 9:15-10:00 AM--Family-friendly contemporary service
- 10:30-11:30--Traditional Service
Deadline to sign up is noon on the Friday before each Sunday service. This will allow time to configure our worship space for safe physical distancing of those attending.
We want all St. Luke members who desire to attend in-person to be able to do so: if you sign up for in-person one Sunday, please wait to sign up for in-person again until Friday morning of the following week: if there are still spots available on the Sign-up Genius, those who attended the previous week are welcome to sign up and attend in-person.
Make sure to sign up for each family or pod member attending. Additional names can be entered into the 'my comment' box and then enter the number of people in the 'quantity' box. Family/pod members will sit together, distanced from other groups or individuals.
Please wear your mask and continue using safe distancing practices.
By signing up for a space in worship you agree to:
1) contact Cindy Gibbon at (503) 880-5502 should you need to cancel;
2) cancel if you or someone in your family/pod feels sick or shows symptoms of COVID-19;
3) contact St. Luke and provide phone numbers for contact tracing if anyone in your group is diagnosed with COVID-19 after attending a service;
4) hold St. Luke, staff and Council harmless should you become ill at a St. Luke worship service.