St. Luke Lutheran Church
Welcome back to worship! We thank God for the opportunity to worship together again with attendance guidelines based on OHA's current COVID safety standards. Communion (bread and wine) will be offered. Services will also be live-streamed so everyone can participate.
Deadline to sign up is noon on the Friday before each Sunday service. This will allow time to configure our worship space for safe physical distancing of those attending.
Please sign up for a slot in no more than one service each two-week period. However, if you check Friday morning before the noon deadline and the service is not full, go ahead and sign up even if you attended last week.
Make sure to sign up for each family or pod member attending. Additional names can be entered into the 'my comment' box and then enter the number of people in the 'quantity' box. Family/pod members will sit together, distanced from other groups or individuals.
By signing up for a space in worship you agree to:
1) contact Cindy Gibbon at (503) 880-5502 should you need to cancel;
2) cancel if you or someone in your family/pod feels sick or shows symptoms of COVID-19;
3) contact St. Luke and provide phone numbers for contact tracing if anyone in your group is diagnosed with COVID-19 after attending a service;
4) hold St. Luke, staff and Council harmless should you become ill at a St. Luke worship service; and
5) allow your image to appear in St. Luke videos and photos that will be published on the internet, including (but not limited to) Facebook, YouTube and the St. Luke website.
Watch the new safety video (starring our own Martin Luther:) with lighthearted but important instructions on safe worship.