Grand Ledge Area District Library
We can use your help with our upcoming programs. Library Staff or a Presenter will conduct the event – no experience on your part is required – just a willingness to help and have fun!
What do volunteers do when they help with a library program?
- Help with setup – we always need an extra set of hands
- Take pictures (we provide the camera)
- Count participants
- Help with demos
- Give crafts a try and help patrons get inspired
- Engage patrons during game programs (from cards to board games to reading instructions)
- Keep refreshments flowing – from setup to refilling water
- Assist with clean up
If you aren't able to make an event that you are scheduled for, please give us 24 hours notice if possible and call the library, 517-627-7014. Feel free to update the sign-up so that will alert us as well and let other volunteers know about the change.
Unless noted, all events are being held in the 1931 Room at the Main Library.
Volunteers must be over 13 or entering the 7th grade, see our Volunteers Policy for complete details. Please print off our Volunteer Information Form and return it to the library.
Once again, thanks for your help and have fun!
|| Lise Mitchell