Seeking volunteers for:
Thursday, October 4 from 4pm to 8:30pm (set-up)
Friday, October 5 from 8am to 5pm (set-up)
Friday, October 5 from 5pm to 9pm (Volunteer Appreciation and Orientation Dinner)
Saturday, October 6 from 7am to 7pm (Day of Fest)
Sunday, October 7 from 8am to Noon (Clean-up)
- Love spending your time with dogs, dog lovers and helping support a charitable cause?
- Volunteer at the 2019 Washington Metro Dachtober Fest at the Frederick County Fair Grounds located at 797 W. Patrick Street, Frederick, MD.
- DachtoberFest needs volunteers to help out on Thursday and Friday for set-up, Friday for Volunteer Dinner and Orientation, Saturday during the Fest and clean up and Sunday for final clean up.
- All volunteer positions and shift times are below. Please sign up for a shift, or two or three or more. We are grateful for anyone who is willing to donate their time to DachtoberFest.
- WMDF offers community service hours to students - indicate in comment section "community service hours"?
- Volunteer Appreciation Dinner and Orientation will be held on Friday, October 4, 2019 from 5:30pm to 8:00pm, Building 12, Frederick Fair Grounds. All volunteers need to attend orientation.
- Volunteers for the fest will receive a special DachtoberFest volunteer tshirt. Please indicate your size (S to 5X) in the comment box when you sign up for your times.
- Breakfast foods, lunch, coffee, and water will be available to all volunteers on Friday and Saturday.
- A light dinner will be provided for all volunteers who assist in clean up on Saturday.
WMDF appreciates it's volunteers and thanks you for your time. We ask that all volunteers arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time. Check in is in Building 14A - Foundation Table.
WMDF reserves to right to reallocate volunteers to areas which may need additional assistance.
Registration and Building 14A doors open to the public Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 9:00 am
|| Mary Zahn and Liz Bauer