Thank you for offering your time and talents to make the Palace City Jazz Festival
a huge success! This is a non-competitive festival centered around jazz education, but also serves as a fundraiser for our entire instrumental music program!
Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019 at the Performing Arts Center!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the parent chair, Marius Laursen at 605-999-4520.
Our unique festival offers the following for directors and students:
- 30 minutes of performance time and on stage clinic time with professional jazz musicians who are also great educators!
- 30 minutes of one-on-one off-stage clinic with professional musicians/educators.
- Workshops/clinics/performances provided throughout the day
- Final concert featuring guest artists.
- A non-competitive, educationally-based jazz festival!
Information on our guest clinicians for 2019 can be found at: Palace City Jazz website