Bullcreek Tennis Club
Saturday 7th September - Doubles
Saturday 14th September - Mixed
Sunday 15th September - Singles
All events will be round-robin and start at 12:30PM
(Please be at the club by 12:15PM)
Entries close: Monday 2nd September
Paul Breuer, Kendall Moss, Sean O'Reilly, Janet Hercock
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The Tournament Committee (“Committee”) shall have complete control of the Tournament.
- The Committee reserves the right to cancel any event if there are insufficient entries. The Committee also reserves the right to limit entries if the number of players cannot be accommodated on the available courts. Entry fees will be refunded in both cases.
- This tournament is only open to players who are at least thirty-five (35) years of age by the 31st of December in the year of the tournament and are financial members of Bullcreek Tennis Club.
- Every competitor must enter using this signup form. Competitiors can only enter 1 doubles, 1 mixed and 1 singles event.
- Competitors may enter without partners and the Committee will endeavour to find a suitable partner. If a partner is not found fees paid for that event will be refunded.
- All competitors must report to the Match Office 30 minutes prior to the start irrespective of the weather. Competitors who are late for matches may be forfeited. Matches may also be played under lights.
- If there are sufficient entries events may be broken up into divisions. Grading of teams into divisions will be at the discretion of the Committee.
- Play shall be continuous.
- By entering competitors consent to photographs being taking of them during the tournament. Those photos will be used to promote the event and may be used by the local media.
- Any incidents requiring injury time must be brought to the attention of the Committee.
- Matches will be the first to six (6) games with a tie-breaker at 6-all. The Committee reserves the right to change the length of matches depending on number of entries or if conditions require it.
- New balls will be provided at the discretion of the Committee.
- The Tennis Australia Code of Behaviour shall apply. All disputes involving the rules or laws of tennis must be referred to the Committee whose decision shall be final.
- Prizes will be presented to winners and runners-up of each event.
Entry fee is $10 per player per event
Competitors can only enter 1 doubles, 1 mixed & 1 singles event
Fees can be paid by cash prior to commencement of play or by bank transfer (Westpac BSB 036-302 A/C 107924 with description "your surname O35")
Enter each event by clicking on the "Sign Up" tick box and then click the "Submit and Signup" button (Include your partners name or "partner required" in the Comments box for doubles events). Thank you!