SCUFC Tournament Volunteers - BB&T
Please select a time slot or slots that work for your schedule. Note that you could be asked to work in a different area, based on the needs of the tournament.
Volunteers will report to the Main Tent at the BB&T complex first to sign-in the Volunteer Log Book and then will be sent to their assigned areas to work. Do NOT forget to sign-in and sign-out of the Volunteer Log Book so that you will receive credit!
NOTE: SCYSA REQUIRES THAT ALL VOLUNTEERS (AGE 18 AND OLDER) MUST COMPLETE A BACKGROUND CHECK PRIOR TO VOLUNTEERING. USE THIS LINK TO COMPLETE THE REQUIRED BACKGROUND CHECK - DRIVERS LICENSE NUMBER IS REQUIRED.
BACKGROUND CHECK - Please follow the instructions below to complete yourbackground check. you will need your Driver's License number and expiration date. Social security numbers are not being used this year.
- Click the Background Check Registration Link - scysa-bgc.sportsaffinity.com
- Click the REGISTER BUTTON at the top of the page
- Click Forgot User Name or Password and enter in your email address and it will email you your password to use to login.
- Register as a Team Assistant or Volunteer
- If you have ANY problems registering call Affinity Tech Support at 855-703-2575.
Players can work in certain areas to receive volunteer credit but must be at least 15 years of age.
Be sure to enter your child's name and team name when signing up below.
THANK YOU FOR VOLUNTEERING!!
General Help - must have completed SCYS Background Check
|| Elaine Simpson