Church of the Holy Family.
*Please only sign up to receive Holy Communion if you have not received since Easter.*
If you are not a Holy Family parishioner, please contact your own parish to find out how to receive Holy Communion during this Easter season.
- This sign-up form is divided into 5-minute time slots per individual or family
- There is a limit of one individual or family per time slot.
- Please be very precise in your timing so that an early arrival does not create a crowd of people waiting. Stay spaced at least 20 feet away from the family ahead of you. We need to set a good example and avoid even the impression of violating the Governor's orders. Please prayerfully prepare before you enter church--we will have only a few moments together.
- Please enter by the front doors of church and remain in the vestibule until the individual/family ahead of you has cleared out. When you see no one at the communion rail, you may come forward. You may stand or kneel. If kneeling, please do not touch the communion rail with your hands as it will be impossible to disinfect between each group of people.
- Upon receiving Holy Communion, please leave church immediately through the side doors so as to create opportunity for the next individual/family to enter. Jesus understands that you are not wanting to be disrespectful! You can make your act of thanksgiving in the car or back at home.
- Please make sure to include everyone attending when signing up, even if not receiving (since everyone present will count toward the total of how many are allowed in church at one time)- Fr. Joseph will give blessings, if desired, to those who are not receiving.
Eucharistic Adoration will not be taking place during these hours as there will be so much activity in the sanctuary and we need to avoid exceeding the 10 person limit in church. So we ask normal adorers for those hours to please not come at that time.
|| Holy Family Catholic Church