Church of the Holy Family
UPDATE 05.24.2021: Sign ups for confession will end as of June 5. We are continuing signups through then to ensure a manageable number of people during those times, as there will only be one confessor. Please check our website after that date for the updated Confession schedule.
Confessions will be heard in the confessionals in the main church.
Please note the following directions:
- Please be sure to indicate the correct number of people that you are signing up.
- While waiting, maintain social distancing in the aisle by standing in the marked places.
- Only one penitent at a time should be in the confessional, despite there being two sides.
- When it is your turn, go into the opposite side of the confessional as the person exiting (for example: if someone exits from side A, you would go into side B). This allows the exhaust fans in the confessionals extra time to clear the air.
- When you enter the confessional, take a disinfectant wipe. Use it to open the door of the confessional and anything inside you will touch. Before exiting, use the wipe to disinfect anything you did touch, and use the wipe to push open the confessional door. Dispose of the wipe in the trash receptacle provided.
In order to protect your privacy, names are not visible on this registration form.
|| Church of the Holy Family