St Monica's Church - East Peoria
PLEASE SIGN UP AND INCLUDE ALL YOUR REGISTERED PARISHIONERS' NAMES IN THE COMMENTS
** Please read entire description below prior to signing up. By signing up, you are agreeing to adhere to all guidelines and instructions stated below. **
Beginning June 6/7, we have opened our parish for the public celebration of Holy Mass. The current Mass schedule is Saturdays at 4:00pm and Sundays at 9:00am. Drive-Thru Communion Distribution is still being held on Sundays only at 10:30am.
Every person in your family who plans to attend must be signed up. For example, a family of four must sign up for FOUR slots, not one slot.
Please note the following:
1. Registered parishioners of St. Monica's Church will be given first priority.
2. If ALL of the slots are filled by the time you attempt to register, please call the parish office and you will be given priority for the next available mass.
3. The obligation to attend Sunday Mass continues to be suspended.
4. While our parish staff will attempt to take appropriate precautions consistent with the advice of public health authorities, parishioners and guests should understand that they assume the risk of contracting COVID-19 anytime they enter a public space since such precautions do not eliminate the risk of infection.
Before you arrive, please do the following:
- Check your temperature. If you have an elevated temperature, please do not come to church.
- Stay home if you are ill.
- Make sure to bring and wear a face covering over your mouth and nose at church.
Once you arrive at the church:
- Enter only through the front doors of the church. An Usher will greet you.
- Sanitize your hands as directed by an Usher.
- You will be seated by an Usher. Please do not change seats.
- Please observe social distancing. Look for marks on the floor in the aisles.
- Use hand sanitizer provided by the Usher before you receive communion.
- An Usher will dismiss you after mass has ended. Please wait for an Usher to dismiss your pew.
Please select from the available dates below and click the check box on the "Sign Up" Button under your desired date(s). Then click on the "Submit and Sign Up" button at the bottom of the screen and fill in your information. Once the sign up process is complete and successful, you will receive a screen thanking you for signing up. If you haven't received the "Thank You for signing up" message, please call the office and we wil confirm your seats.
Note: If you are signing up as a family, be sure to select the correct number of family members under the Quantity heading and add all family member's names in the Comment section so we can adjust seating to accomodate you. We are also retaining all names on file in the office in case they are needed for contact tracing in the future.
The St Monica's Reopening Leadership Team
St Monica's Church
303 Campanile Dr, East Peoria, Illinois 61611
|| Jennifer Lindsey