* Note if you would like to get on a regular list for any particular Weekend or Daily Mass, please sign up under 1/1/21. We may change signup genius in February, and sign up would only be required if you are not on the master list.
St. John Fisher is open for:
- Adoration - First Fridays 7-8 PM (Next date 1/8/20)
- Confession - Saturday, 3:00 PM- 3:45 PM
- Daily Mass: Mon., Wed., & Fri. - 8:15 AM
(Sign up is no longer online for Confession/ Daily Mass; just come to church and we will check you in.)
- Baptisms, Weddings, & Funerals - (please call the rectory to arrange)
- Weekend Mass - Sat. - 4PM; Sun. - 8 AM, 11 AM (note new time)
- Please sign up* below or contact the rectory at 773-445-6565
*When signing up, please include all members in your family attending under one name.
Entry to church should be through the Fairfield entrance, and exit through the SE parking lot door. If you need handicap accessibility, the north doors of church off the school driveway will be open during Weekend Masses.
If you would like to help us as a Greeter/ Usher/ or Cleaner, we always need more help, please volunteer here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0448a9aa2aa7f85-sjfparish
We ask that you familiarize yourself with the list of "What to Expect" Archdiocesan guidelines that can be found on our SJF Website (click). Quick summary:
- Please wear a mask, and keep on while in church except while receiving communion.
- Someone will greet you and check you in.
- Someone will spray your hands with sanitizer when you arrive, and again before communion.
- Ushers will seat you and provide guidance at communion and at dismissal. Several pews are blocked in between each open pew to help maintain social distancing. Marks on the floor help provide guidance to maintain 6' spacing when receiving communion and entering/exiting.
- You are welcome to bring your own missalettes, and we will also will provide handouts with Mass prayers and missalettes. Please take any materials you bring or take with you.
- The church will be sanitized after each Adoration period/Mass.
- No paper bulletins will be distributed. Bulletins can be accessed on our website (click) each week.
- Following your Adoration time/Mass, please exit immediately through the parking lot doors.
St. John Fisher, pray for us. May God Bless you.
|| St John Fisher Parish