Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
We invite you to spend time with Our Lord in the Most Blessed Sacrament this Friday for the Alliance of the Two Hearts and the Communion of Reparation devotion immediately following the 12:10pm Mass on Friday, August 7th, at The Proto-Cathedral of St. James the Greater.
Please read the guidelines below. After reading these guidelines, please review the available slots/hours and click on the sign-up button for the hour that you will be here (then click on the "submit and sign-up" button on the bottom of the schedule).
If you are signing up more than one person, put the count in the Quantity Field, and list all persons by name in the Comment Field. Also, if you need access to the handicap entrance, please include that information in the comment box.
PLEASE NOTE: IF WE DO NOT HAVE AT LEAST ONE ADORER AND A SAFETY MONITOR TO CHECK PEOPLE IN AND ENSURE PEWS ARE SANITIZED (TOTAL OF TWO PEOPLE) PER HOUR, WE WILL NOT HAVE EXPOSITION OF THE BLESSED SACRAMENT. IF IT IS CANCELLED, WE WILL NOTIFY ALL THOSE WHO SIGNED UP BY EMAIL ON THURSDAY EVENING.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO COME DURING THE TIME YOU SIGNED UP FOR, YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR SIGN-UP IMMEDIATELY. IF THERE ARE LESS THAN 2 PEOPLE LISTED FOR THAT HOUR, YOU MUST FIND A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE HOUR THAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR.
- The curch is limited to 100 people.
- Use the front entrance to enter/exit the church.
- When you arrive, please sign in. The book will be on the table in the Vestibule.
- Social distancing must be practiced at all times (minimum of six feet apart except members of the same household), in the church, parking lot, and sidwalks surrounding the church. The pews and seating locations are clearly marked to ensure social distancing. Please sit ONLY in the marked locations.
- Per the Governor of the State of Washington, face coverings are required.
- You MUST sanitize your pew before leaving. All are encouraged to bring their own disinfectant wipes.
- The outdoor bathrooms will NOT be open.
- Anyone coming to the church does so at their own risk. Vulnerable, at-risk, and otherwise concerned persons should remain home. Anyone living with vunerable or at-risk persons, should remain home. Anyone who has even the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness must remain home.
If you have any questions, please contact the parish office at 360-693-3052 or email [email protected]
If you are having technical difficulties: If the "submit and sign-up" button is not taking you to the next page, the try refreshing the webpage. On the sign-up page, if you are not able to enter a number in the quantity section, try refreshing the page. If you continue to have problems, please email [email protected]
|| Proto-Cathedral Administrator