Dear NTS Members and Guests,
Please review the available Purim davening times and click on the button to sign up!
We will leave the sign up sheet open as long as there is space.
- Space is limited!
- We will be prioritizing NTS members.
- If you sign up for a minyan, it is a commitment to attend that minyan.
- While we cannot guarantee a seat in a particular location, as part of this sign up, you have the ability to chose a desired location. We will do our best to accommodate.
- When signing up, please include ALL family members who will be sitting with you, by name (if no one is sitting with you, please input "0"). In the quantity section, please put the total amount of attendees.
- Because of noise from Lavista Road and airplanes/helicopters, the Baal Koreh will do his best to be loud enough for those sitting outside.
- In an effort to make sure everyone can hear, we will limit the Haman "banging" to the first and last Haman - ONLY.
- Regretfully, we request that no children under the age of 9 attend the Megillah reading at NTS. Any children 9 or above must sit with a parent and follow all other protocols.
- All other pandemic-related policies and procedures are still in effect. Please visit our website's COVID Resources page for those details.
|| New Toco Shul